Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Quick Visit with the Kiddos

After Jen was married, I made my way up to my brother's home in Renton, WA. I got to spend some fun one on one time with my niece and nephews. My little niece actually warmed up to me and even said my name. I was thrilled. Sunday morning I got to watch the kids while Debbie was at a church meeting and Tony was working.


Evie wanted to play dress-up

When Debbie got home we drove up to my cousin's home in Marysville. He was blessing his little daughter in church and I was so glad I was in town to go to it. Afterwards was a picnic dinner/lunch at his home. I got to see a bunch of my cousins and my Aunt Geniel and Uncle Phil.

 

 

After we ate and chatted, I had to get back down to Seattle to take my rental car back and catch my flight home. We made it back to Tony and Debbie's place in plenty of time. I got to take one last picture with the little ones and chat with my brother for a few minutes. I got the car back and made my flight. It was a great trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment