Sunday, July 10, 2016

And a little bit more...

My brother's family was in town for a few more days after the 4th and unfortunately I had to work those days. But I spent as much time with them after work as I could. I know they spent their days visiting the M&M store and the Mormon Fort downtown among other things like swimming everyday. Here are just a few more pictures I was able to get:

Wednesday night just us siblings went out to the movies. Brought back lots of memories.

All the kiddos: Evelyn, Jason, Max, Liam, Ryan and Dan

Just the boys

Visiting Great-Grandma one more time.


Our last night together we roasted some S'mores out back. The kids just wanted to eat the marshmallows.




 And then they were gone....sigh....
 But Max and Ryan left me a gift....a Lego battle continuing on my dining room table. Took me a few hours to put them all away but it was fun.


Now they are ready to be brought out again....hope they come back soon. It is always a pleasure having them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment