I just spent the quietest Halloween of my life. I live in a large apartment complex and didn't receive a single trick-o-treater all night. Which was probably a good thing since I didn't even buy any candy this year. I've decided that Halloween is no fun if you don't have a little one to dress up. But its all good.
These past weeks or so I was able to get around the town a little in search of fall colors. You can really find them if you know where to look, even in Vegas. I'm glad I did it when I did because now all the leaves are gone.
Most of the valley looks like this:
or this:
But I was able to find a few trees that really liked to show off. And here are a few of the samples.

And my all time favorite tree, this one I saw last year, is located next to my work's parking lot.
It loves to show off and made me smile everyday coming into work. Vegas does have the fall colors, its not just a desert.
Also these past few weeks my parents have up graded there new place by painting the inside. The place looks great now.
![]() |
| Love the paint on the fire place, just makes it pop. |
They also spent the money to lay down some green grass in the backyard. It really brightened up the place.
Their official move in date is set for Nov. 23. They are really excited and have already moved a few things over. They should be in and settled just in time for Thanksgiving.









No comments:
Post a Comment