Friday, July 3, 2015

Uh...where did June go???

I just realized it is now July....I can't believe how fast June flew by. Not much exciting happened....I haven't even been painting at all. So sad.

We had Father's Day a few weeks back. The missionaries joined us for dinner and it was fun talking with them. Dad got himself some food storage bins as a gift. And Doug and I gave him a card. No pictures, I've been slacking on that level.

My little brother Mike flew into town last week to scope out the area. He and his family are planning on moving to Vegas after he graduates from Chiropractic school. He just texted today that he's got a contract to open an office here in January. It's pretty exciting. It was such a short visit. We didn't have much time to really hang out with him. But Dad, Doug and him took a trip up the mountain for a father, son camp out with the ward.
I think they had fun. Mom and I had a girls night while they were gone. So we all had a good weekend.

July will be a busy month. I head up to Seattle next week to see my little nephew Max get baptized. I'm so excited. Can't wait. So I'll get pictures for my next blog, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment