Today was a crazy last minute Christmas projects and present shopping day with my Mom. She just got back into town last night and with my brother's family coming into town on Monday. She and I were getting the last bit of things ready before they got here. While we were out at the grocery store we walked past the bins of sale objects and I almost walked right past my favorite treat for the holiday season.
I'm a huge fan of Oreos I have a lot of fond memories of eating Oreo cookies at my grandma's house after school when I was a freshman in high school. So ever since then, Oreos and No-Bake cookies are my two favorite. Every year around Christmas time they come out with their white fudge Oreos. I LOVE white chocolate, sooooo when I see these I always grab about three boxes of them.
These made my day....and Mom and I got a lot of stuff done. More to do tomorrow but at least we got the shopping done.

No comments:
Post a Comment