Thursday, December 26, 2013

Teddy Bear Christmas

One of the fun Christmas traditions we have is my Mom's cute Teddy Bear Stockings. She made one for each of my siblings and myself when we were very little.
They are getting a little faded but still are working well. With my brother's family in town my Mom and I decied to add stockings for them as well. We found a cute bear pattern material in a mostly green shade. We've spent the last few weeks cutting and sewing.



I did most of the cutting of materials and my mom did the sewing.

 

The fun part was making the cute little teddy bear faces.



Teddy Bears all in a row


We finished the stockings on Christmas Eve, just in time for Santa. For another fun tradition, my Dad and I made some little Teddy Bear loafs.

We wrapped them up and handed them out to our friends with a little container of honey butter. Christmas is always a fun time of year for me. And with these fun traditions it makes it more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment