This last week my older brother's family came down from Seattle to spend Christmas with us. It has been fun having them in town for a while. My little nephews are huge fans of legos so I helped them put together one of my old lego sets.
They have been playing with it ever since. My mom and dad have also enjoyed having them around. My mom gets to read to them every night and dad gets some grandpa time as well.
A while back my dad purchased a HUGE teddy bear from Costco. We've named it BB (Big Bear). The kiddos love it.
 |
| Especially little Jace |
And even the big kids have fun with it. Meet my older brother Tony....he is such a big kid some times.
 |
| "Good-bye cruel world...." |
I think he had more fun throwing BB over the railing than the kids had fun hugging the life out of it.
I also got to meet my little niece for the first time. She is so tiny and cute. Just got to love her.
On Thursday, I invited them all over to my apartment to have pizza and make Ginger Bread houses. The boys were so excited it was hard to get them to sit down, all they wanted to do was eat the candy. But after putting in a Christmas movie they settled down a little, enough to make some.
 |
| My hand got pretty sore squeezing that frosting but we got them all built. |
 |
| Debbie and an unhappy Jason |
 |
| I discovered that my home wasn't very Jason proof. We kept having to move things up higher. |
Here is Max and Ryan showing off their creations. They had a lot of fun. Max was even nice enough to give me one of his to keep.
 |
| Happy Ryan |
 |
| Tony's "Tiny Tim" Evie. |
They are so much fun to have around. I can't wait to see how they are at Christmas. Should be a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment