Tuesday, September 24, 2013

His big day

This past Sunday was my dad's birthday. So of course we had to have a little celebration. My family isn't really a big cake eating family, so I knew if I had made him a big cake it would end up sitting on the counter eventually going either hard or bad.

My solution was this adorable little cake and some bite size friends:
A while back we had bought a tiny cake tin, I think it was for my Grandma's birthday cake. But it is the prefect size for a personal cake. No need to share. Dad got a kick out of it, here he is doing the honor of blowing out the candles:

The candles were pretty crazy, and they melted fast so the cake ended up having as much wax on it as sprinkles. Fun times!

Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment