Kaytie has the cutest little kids. I got the chance to play with them and finally get to know them a little. I don't have any children yet so the kids of my relatives is the closest I got. And they are adorable.
Annie is the oldest and the friendliest, she let me help her color the moment we walked in the door. And of course she had to show me her bedroom and all her toys. She is cute.
This is Ellie, and boy does Kaytie have a handful with this one. :) Her favorite word is "No." It was touch and go with her and me, I think I got her death glare more than her smile but by the end I think she warmed up to me. At one point she even let me play with her dolly and hold her hand walking across the street.
And last we have Jake, we bonded over a yogurt container....Kaytie put me to work by feeding the little guy. He is the happiest baby I've met and has a healthy appetite . Big blue eyes, going to be a lady killer when he is older.
On Saturday, we all went to Thanksgiving Point to visit Cabela's and the Dinosaur Museum. The kids had fun and I think us adults liked it as well. Here are some pictures:
![]() |
| Dad amazed at the size |
![]() |
| I'm sporting my snow bunny sweater, I haven't been able to wear it at all in Vegas |
![]() |
| Doug and Dad contemplating the bones |
![]() |
| Here are the kiddos, coming from their sand digging fun. |
![]() |
| Annie and me about to get eaten by a shark we look kind of happy about it |
![]() |
| Ellie the great archaeologist |
We finished playing around about 2:00 pm and decided it was time for lunch. So I directed everyone to a favorite restaurant of mine in Lehi. Porter's Place, a little place dedicated to Porter Rockwell, right down on Main Street.
It's got a great old world feel and takes you back to the old west. My favorite item on the menu is the Brigham Burger. Kaytie had never been there so it was a treat for her.
After lunch we said our goodbyes to that cute family and started on our last leg of our journey. We almost lost my mom, she wanted to hop into the car with the kiddos. Dad was able to grab her back just in time.




















No comments:
Post a Comment