Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pictures of My Parent's Place

Okay I was finally able to get over to my parent's new place today. I helped my mom clean the kitchen cabinets. The previous owner didn't see the need to do so after packing up and moving out. I think we wiped out 20 years of grim out of some of them. Meanwhile my brother set up some shelving in the garage.

Here are some pictures of the new place. It's pretty empty, since they are waiting for the painters to come paint the inside at the end of the week. Then we will start bringing more stuff over.

From the street the house doesn't look that big, can't even see the front door.
What you see walking into the front door. Yes, the tree is real... my parents are still deciding where to put it.
Looking up the stairs
The Dinning Room and a peek into the Family room
Mom and Saydie in the kitchen, off the Family Room
Looking back at the Front Door from the Family room
Back door being guarded by Saydie
Backyard, all the rocks are going to become "fake grass"
Side yard, windows to Front Room
Back inside, hallway off Front Room, leads to a spare room, full bathroom, laundry room and garage
Top of the stairs looking at Front Door
Hall leading to Doug's room, Dad's den and bathroom
Walkway leading to Master Bedroom and Mom's sewing room / playroom
Doug in his new room at the front of the house. It's properly known as a F.R.O.G. (front room over garage) in South Carolina
Master Bedroom at the back of the house windows overlook the backyard.
Just a peek into the Master bathroom
I love this house, the place is so open and airy. I'll have to show some more pictures after it's painted. They are painting a couple accent walls blue. Should look pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment