Saturday, January 9, 2016

Christmas Arts and Crafts

This year my mom and I got a bit crafty with some of our Christmas gifts. So my art room became a small little Santa's workshop. We made two new Teddy-bear stockings for my Sister-in-law, Nicole and nephew, Dan. Here are pictures:
The originals...now any new additions get stockings to match.

Mom did all the sewing...I stuffed and pinned
 


All done!
We also made some nativities for my two sister-in-laws...Mom did most of Debbie's but didn't have time to work on Nicole's. So I painted and stained hers. Both turned out great. Here they are:


Debbie's



Nicole's
It was fun making them and got me in the mood to paint and be crafty again. They both loved their nativities...

Mom was also crazy busy and made us all climbing Santa's....growing up mom and dad always had one hanging up for us to play with. Here is a picture of mine:

You hang him up in a doorway and pull the ends of the rope...he climbs up them and then slides back down...hours of fun.

Here is to crafty fun Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment