About mid-December I got a sad phone call from my friend Jen saying that my kitty-cat Stryder was finally on his last leg. He was almost 15 years old, oldest cat I have ever owned. When I moved down to Vegas I had to leave him behind with Jen. He was just too old and not that fond of cars to make the trip and not be totally traumatized. It was nice I got to visit him everytime I was up in the Seattle area...but he officially passed away on Dec 14th. He was a great cat, he loved people and would come and greet you at the door when you came home. He was huge almost 30 lbs of kitty fluff. And his best buddy was my parents dog Saydie, they were raised together and I think Stryder thought he was a dog himself. He will be missed. Here are some pictures of him.
 |
| He always had to have a paw on you |
 |
| The time he broke his paw...I think this was his second cast...he got the first one off somehow |
 |
| Friends Forever - Stryder and Saydie |
 |
| Always loved sleeping in the computer chair or on the keyboard |
 |
| Me and my kitty....he always thought he was small enough to sit on your lap....he was heavy |
After I found out, my brother and I went out and got some ice cream...
Rest in Peace: Stryder Epperson-Meeker/Miller -- March 2001-Dec. 2015
No comments:
Post a Comment