Saturday, January 16, 2016

New Years 2016

I was able to get New Years Eve off of work. It was nice having a relaxing day to bring in the new year. Mike, Nicole and I went and got new hair cuts in the afternoon. Then into the evening I actually had people to hang out with. My friend Brynne was DJ-ing a single adult dance at my church, so my brother Doug and I went and made an appearance at it. It's was fun hanging out with friends and listening to good music....I even might have danced a little.

Our DJs
Me and Doug fooling around
We left the dance a little early to get home in time to bring in the new year with my parents and Mike and Nicole...we found them out in the backyard roasting marshmallows and making s'mores....it was about 30*F out too, the sillies.


At mid-night we popped open the Martinellis Sparkling Cider....and toasted the new year.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope everyone has a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment