Next one is for exercising my mind. I plan on studying something new everyday for at least an hour. I've missed learning so I've set up a schedule of sorts: Monday - Astronomy, Tuesday - Folklore, Wednesday - Ancient History, Thursday - Geography / Travel, Friday - Art History / Architecture, Saturday - Middle Ages History, and Sunday - American / Church History. I've already started and am having a blast.
Next I have gotten in the bad habit of moving from the couch watching TV to my bed watching stuff on my kindle...so I've decided I'm only allowed to watch stuff on my kindle when I am working out on my elliptical. This gets me to fall asleep at a decent time.
I also set some weekly goals for myself. One being that I am going to cook two meals from scratch each week. Since moving in with grandma it has been a little difficult finding things we both like to eat and I like to cook...so my mom has taken over trying to get food for grandma and I'm just going to relax and cook what I enjoy....I miss cooking.
And my other weekly goals are that I'm going to try and paint or work on crafts a little bit. And I am going to try and find at least 1 hour a week to work on my novel....we shall see if I can do it....To really motivate myself I wrote these all down and taped them to my closet door so I see them every morning when I get up.
I've almost made it six days and have managed to keep all my daily goals so far. I'm very proud of myself...here's to the rest of the year going as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment